- Cancellations made 21 days prior to your confirmed reservation arrival date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received 21 to 14 days prior to your confirmed reservation arrival date will receive a refund less an administration fee of 10% of the total booking price.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations of less than 14 days from your confirmed reservation arrival date resulting in a 100% forfeit of the total booking price.
- All eligible refunds will be paid via a cheque or an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to your nominated bank account
COVID 19 Cancellation Information
SCEG continues to monitor Australian Government and Victorian Government Department of Health recommendations in relation to Coronavirus
(COVID-19) and is responding accordingly.
Cancellations at SCEG as a result of COVID 19 will be accepted under the following circumstances:
- You being unable to leave your place of residence that is nominated at time of booking due to Government Mandated travel restrictions due to a Covid 19 outbreak, proof of address will be required (i.e. current drivers licence) to cancel your booking and you will be refunded the cost of your accommodation paid.
- Government Mandated travel restrictions impacts on our local area i.e. Hotham Heights and we are then unable to provide your booked accommodation. You will be able to move dates or cancel your booking and be refunded the cost of any accommodation paid.
Cancellations at SCEG as a result of ‘no snow’ adhere to the policy as outlined through the Mount Hotham Snow Guarantee which is as follows:
If, due to lack of snow, there are less than 3 lifts (inclusive of at least 1 lift that services an intermediate trail) operating at Hotham 2 days prior to the check-in date of your snow holiday, you may choose to receive a credit or full refund on all pre-paid accommodation. If you decide to wait less than 2 days before your check-in date to see if further lifts open, the credit or refund will be granted based on the number of lifts operational due to lack of snow on the day you request a refund. You may not cancel your holiday on the check-in date. This snow guarantee only applies if a lift cannot be opened due to a lack of snow on the major trail it services. The guarantee does not apply if lifts are on wind-hold – i.e. not able to be opened due to high winds, low visibility or a combination of these weather elements or undergoing temporary maintenance. List of Lifts covered by the snow guarantee (minimum of 3 to operate including one lift that services an intermediate trail) are: Roadrunner Quad Chair; Summit Quad Chair; Heavenly Valley Quad Chair; Big D Quad Chair; Village Quad Chair; Playground Double Chair; The Drift T-Bar; Gotcha Quad Chair; Keogh’s Orchard Quad Chair; Blue Ribbon Chair; Summit Trainer Poma (*Denotes lifts that service intermediate.)